IALTA (Immunité et ALTernatives aux Antibiotiques)
Immunité et ALTernatives aux Antibiotiques
The reduction of antibiotics usage must be accompanied by the development of new approaches to maintain, or improve, the health status of livestock. The immune competence of animals and its strengthening during risk periods should be considered to reduce the incidence of infectious diseases. The team IALTA aims at discovering and studying new ways to increase ruminants immunity against endemic diseases such as mastitis, metritis or paratuberculosis. For this, the IALTA team studies the variability of the immune response in connection with genetics, nutrition and management of the production cycle. It also evaluates innovative approaches to stimulate immunity against infections by vaccination or by training innate immunity.
- Bonnefont CMD, Toufeer M, Caubet C, Foulon E, Tasca C, Aurel MR, Bergonier D, Boullier S, Robert-Granié C, Foucras G, Rupp R. Transcriptomic analysis of milk somatic cells in mastitis resistant and susceptible sheep upon challenge with Staphylococcus epidermidis and Staphylococcus aureus. BMC Genomics 2011, 12:208.
- Foucras G, Corbiere F, Tasca C, Pichereaux C, Caubet C, Trumel C, Lacroux C, Franchi C, Burlet-Schiltz O, and Schelcher F. Allo-Antibodies against MHC class I – a Novel Mechanism of Neonatal Pancytopenia Linked to Vaccination. J. Immunol 2011, 187(12):6564-70
- Accarias S, Lugo-Villarino G, Foucras G, Neyrolles O, Boullier S, Tabouret G. Pyroptosis of resident macrophages differentially orchestrates inflammatory response against Staphylococcus aureus in resistant and susceptible mice. Eur J. Immunol 2015;45(3):794-806.
- Rupp R, Senin P, Sarry J, Allain C, Tasca C, Ligat L, Portes D, Woloszyn F, Bouchez O, Tabouret G, Lebastard M, Caubet C, Foucras G, Tosser-Klopp G. A point Mutation in Suppressor Of Cytokine Signalling 2 (Socs2) increases the Susceptibility to Inflammation of the Mammary Gland while associated with higher Body Weight and Size and higher Milk Production in a Sheep Model. PLoS Genet 2015;11(12): e1005629
- Walachowski S, Tabouret G, and Foucras G. Triggering dectin-1-pathway alone is not sufficient to induce cytokine production by murine macrophages. PloS One 2016,11(2):e0148464.
Scientifiques : G. Foucras (PR, ENVT), S. Chastant-Maillard (PR ENVT), G. Tabouret (CR, INRA)
ITA : C. Tasca (TR, INRA)
G. Foucras (PR, ENVT), email@example.com