In order to comply with European and international requirements, EVNT has engaged in a quality policy.
Our main goal is the recognition of the quality of the teaching and research activities carried out in the school by the High Council for Evaluation of Research and Higher Education (HCERES) and the European Association of Establishments for Veterinary Education (EAEVE).
This approach has made it possible for us to:
- improve the internal working of the school so as to increase satisfaction of all the actors of the campus
- to valorize our staff’s skills and competences
- to meet our ministry’s, the public’s and our partners’ needs and expectations
The QEES Club defines guidelines to help members to implement quality approaches:
- guidelines for indicators
- guidelines for needs collection and satisfaction measurement
- guidelines for continuing improvement and implementation advice
These guidelines are available online through the website of QEES Club-Midi-Pyrénées at
http://qualite.univ-toulouse.fr/ (information in French)